BEFORE CLAIMING THIS PROMOTION, IT IS IMPORTANT THAT YOU READ THESE PROMOTIONAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS CAREFULLY AS THEY CONTAIN IMPORTANT INFORMATION ABOUT THE TERMS ON WHICH THIS PROMOTION CAN BE CLAIMED. YOU WILL BE REQUIRED TO AGREE TO THESE PROMOTIONAL TERMS & CONDITIONS WHEN CLAIMING THIS PROMOTION. IN PARTICULAR, PLEASE FAMILIARISE YOURSELF WITH THE RESTRICTIONS, SUMMARISED BELOW.
These Promotion Terms & Conditions apply to this ‘Casino’ promotion (the “Promotion”). They should be read alongside the General Casino Bonus Terms & Conditions and our General Website Terms & Conditions. These terms can be accessed HERE & HERE. We use some terminology in these Promotional Terms & Conditions that you may not be familiar with. You can find out what we mean when using key terms by visiting our jargon buster page HERE.
- This Promotion is available to Eligible Players (as defined below) daily from 00:00 (UK time) on 31.08.2023 until further notice (the “Promotional Period”).
WHO QUALIFIES FOR THIS PROMOTION
- This Promotion is available to customers of coral.co.uk (the “Website”) who:
- have a verified Website account;
- are over 18 years old; and
- are eligible to receive Website promotions.
(an “Eligible Player”)
- An Eligible Player cannot enter the Promotion if they are accessing the Website from a restricted country. A list of countries from which an Eligible Player may access their Website account can be found HERE.
HOW TO PARTICIPATE IN THIS PROMOTION
- To participate in this Promotion an Eligible Player must:
- access the Tournaments Lobby;
- opt in (once per Eligible Player per Tournament) (defined below);
- launch the Tournament Game (defined below) from the Tournaments Lobby; and
- play the allocated Tournament Spins or Tournament Chips (both defined below) in the Tournament within the Duration (defined below).
- There will be two (2) different types of tournaments available to Eligible Players:
- Free-To-Play Tournaments: there are no entry requirements for these tournaments and they can be freely accessed by Eligible Players.
- Coin-To-Play Tournaments: Eligible Players can enter these tournaments by redeeming Coral Coins, as detailed within the Tournament card in the Tournaments lobby.
TYPES OF TOURNAMENTS
- There will be several tournaments held daily during the Promotional Period (each a “Tournament” together the “Tournaments”) in the Tournaments Lobby. The Tournaments will be set for selected games/specific casino products as follows:
- Slots Tournaments;
- Live Roulette Tournaments;
- Live Game Show Tournaments; and
- Live Blackjack Tournaments
- Beat The Banker (Choose Your Game) Tournaments, held on selected days, full terms & conditions can be found HERE and within the ‘I’ of the Beat The Banker Choose Your Game Tournament card.
- Beat The Dealer Roulette Tournament, held on Saturday between 20:00 – 22:00 (UK Time), full terms and conditions can be found HERE and within the ‘I’ of Beat The Dealer Tournament card.
- There will be 3 daily Coin-To-Play Slot Tournaments and 1 weekly Coin-To-Play Slot Tournament available. Eligible Players can enter these tournaments by redeeming Coral Coins via the Coin Store or via the Tournaments lobby as detailed on the Tournament Card.
- Eligible Players that enter Slot Tournaments (including Coin-To-Play Slots Tournaments) will be allocated 30 spins of equal value to use within the duration of the Tournament (the “Tournament Spins”).
- The opt in period for each Tournament will open at the start time of the Tournament as visible on the schedule and close 10 minutes before end of the Duration. Times and Tournament durations can be viewed on the Tournaments lobby.
- Eligible Players that enter a Tournament for either:
- Live Roulette
- Live Game Show; or
- Live Blackjack;
- Eligible Players will be allocated 60 chips of equal value to use within the duration of the Tournament (the “Tournament Chips”) with the following restrictions:
- Roulette and Game Show: an Eligible Player can place a maximum of 15 Tournament Chips per game round;
- Blackjack: an Eligible Player can place a maximum of 15 Tournament Chips per game round plus an additional 15 Chips can be used to double down or split. Insurance is not available.
- Eligible Players will collect points from Tournament Spins (as described at term 22) or Tournament Chips (as described at term 26) and will be entered on the leaderboard based on the number of points they have collected.
- Eligible Players who rank on the leaderboard for Live Roulette, Blackjack, Game Shows and selected Slots Tournaments will receive a reward.
- Eligible Players who complete selected Slots Tournament Spins will receive Coral Coins (as described on the Coral Coins Terms and Conditions) and an additional Coral Coins reward if they rank on the leaderboard.
- Eligible Players who rank on the Coin-To-Play Tournaments leaderboard will receive Coral Coins.
- Each Tournament will detail the following:
- “Tournament Game” - the specific game(s) which can be played as part of that Tournament;
- “Min Bet” – this will display “FREE” for Free to Play Tournaments (the Tournament Spins or Tournament Chips are allocated, Eligible Players are not required to stake their own funds during any Slot Tournament); and ”COINS” for Coin-To-Play Tournaments
- “Spin/Chip Limit” - the maximum number of spins/chips that an Eligible Player is allocated for that particular Tournament that may collect points. Any spins/chips used after the Spin/Chip Limit is reached will not accumulate points and will automatically stop the Eligible Player’s score from increasing; and
- “Duration” - a pre-defined time limit for which each Tournament will last. Only bets made during the Tournament Duration may accumulate points.
- Each Tournament Spin or Tournament Chip displays a bet value of £1.00. This is solely a token and has no value either cash or otherwise.
- A winning outcome during a Tournament will display winnings; they are for visual purposes only to show a ‘win’ for the purpose of collecting points. Any winnings displayed hold no value either as cash or otherwise.
- Eligible Players must play their Tournament Spins or Tournament Chips to collect points to gain a ranking on the leaderboard.
- Only Tournament Spins or Tournament Chips played within the Duration will accumulate points.
COLLECTION OF POINTS
- The result of each Tournament Spin will determine the points collected by the Eligible Player.
- Points are collected as follows:
Three consecutive tournament spins which result in a loss
Tournament spin which results in a win
Tournament spin which results in a win 5x the bet unit
Tournament spin which results in a win 10x the bet unit
Tournament spin which results in a win 25x the bet unit
Tournament spin which results in a win 50x the bet unit
Tournament spin which results in a win 100x the bet unit
Tournament spin which results in a win 250x the bet unit
- Eligible Players will be awarded for the outcome with the highest value of points. For example, if an Eligible Player lands a win of 15x, the eligible player will be awarded with 25 points as per 10x multiplier.
- For each ‘multiplier win’ Eligible Players will receive points for the multiplier win and will also receive an additional 3 points as the Tournament Spin resulted in a win. For example, if an Eligible Player lands a win of 100x, the Eligible Player will be awarded with 300 points for the multiplier win + 3 points for the win – a total of 303 points.
- The result of each bet placed using Tournament Chips will determine the points collected by the Eligible Player.
- Points will be collected in the following way:
- 1 point for each £1 ‘won’ during the Tournament.
- The Tournament Game will display to the Eligible Player, in real time, their collected points plus their rank on the leaderboard. The leaderboard and Eligible Players’ rankings are only finalised at the end of the Tournament once the Duration has completed.
- An Eligible Player can return to real money play at any time by clicking on the ‘Play For Real’ button. Real money bets will not contribute to the Tournament.
- If the Eligible Player leaves or is disconnected from the Tournament, the Eligible Player is able to resume play by re-entering from the Tournaments lobby to continue to use their remaining Tournament Spins or Tournament Chips, as long as the Duration has not ended. For Live Tournaments the Roulette Spin or Card Hand will play with the last accepted bet. Eligible Players can review their hand history at the Tournament table.
- If the Tournament finishes while an Eligible Player is in-game, they will be notified via an in-game message.
- Please note if an Eligible Player reaches a Jackpot trail during a Slots Tournament, any progress in Tournament mode will not transfer over to real play.
- If Eligible Players are in the middle of an unfinished Tournament Spin, Roulette spin, or hand in Blackjack once the Duration has ended, it will complete but will not collect points.
- If an Eligible Player does not use all the Tournament Spins or Tournament Chips within the Duration, the remaining Tournament Spins or Tournament Chips will be forfeited.
- Eligible Players could hit a bonus or free spins round within the Tournament. If the Eligible Player has not completed their bonus or free spin rounds within the Duration, points will not be collected.
- The leaderboard will reset after each Tournament.
- Tournaments taking place each day from Monday to Sunday during the Promotional Period will issue different amounts of ranking positions per Tournament. This can be checked per Tournament on the Tournaments Lobby.
- At the end of each Tournament, Eligible Players who have gained a ranking in the leaderboard will receive a Reward. Ranking positions that will be paid out per Tournament will be detailed within the ‘I’ in each Tournament Card in the Tournaments Lobby.
- Rewards available differ depending on the Tournament as follows:
- Slot tournaments: Leaderboard rewards include Cash and Coral Coins, Casino Bonuses and Coral Coins or Free Spins and Coral Coins. Providing Eligible Players use all their 30 Tournament Spins they will receive Coral Coins if they do not land a position on the leaderboard.
- Roulette tournaments: Cash and Coral Coins
- Game Show tournaments: Cash and Coral Coins
- Blackjack tournaments: Cash and Coral Coins
- Coin-To-Play Slots Tournaments: Coral Coins
- Full details of the Rewards will be displayed on the Tournaments Lobby.
- Tournament Games Schedule: can be found on the Tournaments Lobby.
REWARDS SPECIFIC CONDITIONS
- Eligible Players that are still in-game (real or free mode) will receive a pop-up at the end of the Tournament confirming their finishing position on the leaderboard.
- If the Eligible player is not in-game when the Tournament finishes, they will need to return to the Tournaments lobby ‘See Your Results’ to confirm their leaderboard ranking.
- Winning Eligible Players will receive an inbox message at the end of the Tournament giving full details and the type and value of their Reward. Eligible Players will also be able to find full details and value of the credited Reward on the either the ‘Offers’ page, which shows Casino Bonuses, the ‘Promo History’ page which shows Cash Rewards and either the ‘Offers’ page or Coral Coin Store for Coral Coin Rewards.
- Rewards will be credited to Eligible Players’ Website accounts automatically within an hour of the Tournament ending. In the event of any technical difficulties, the Rewards will be credited by 6pm the following day.
FREE SPINS SPECIFIC CONDITIONS
- A free spins reward must be used by an Eligible Player within 48 hours from the day the free spins reward is credited to their Website account, otherwise they will expire and will not be re-issued.
- The minimum free spins reward an Eligible Player can receive is three (3) free spins.
- The maximum free spins reward an Eligible Player can receive is one hundred (100) free spins.
- Free spins awarded will have a value per spin of either £0.10 or £0.20. This will be detailed in the Eligible Player’s free spins hub located HERE.
- Free spins will only be available on the game played, as specified on the Tournaments Lobby.
- Any winnings from a free spins reward will be credited to the Eligible Player Website account in cash. There are no wagering requirements to the winnings obtained from the free spins reward.
- There is no cash alternative to the free spins reward.
CASINO BONUS SPECIFIC CONDITIONS
- Any Casino Bonuses awarded as part of this Promotion carry 1x wagering requirement and will be issued automatically to an Eligible Player’s Website account balance.
- The minimum Casino Bonus an Eligible Player can receive is £1.
- The maximum Casino Bonus an Eligible Player can receive is £50.
- Casino Bonuses must be used within seven (7) days, otherwise they will expire and not be reissued.
- Casino Bonuses will only be available on the game played, as specified on the Tournaments Lobby.
CASH REWARDS SPECIFIC CONDITIONS
- A Cash Reward carries no wagering requirements and will be issued automatically to an Eligible Player’s Website account balance.
- The minimum Cash Reward an Eligible Player can receive is £0.50.
- The maximum Cash Reward an eligible Player can receive is £50.00.
- Eligible Players can withdraw winnings credited to their Website account from any of the Rewards, but in order to do so, the Website account must be fully verified.
CORAL COIN REWARDS SPECIFIC CONDITIONS
(FREE-TO-PLAY AND COIN-TO-PLAY TOURNAMENTS)
- A Coral Coin rewards must be used by an Eligible Player prior to expiring. Coral Coins collected during any calendar month within the Promotional Period will expire on the 7th day of the following month (e.g. Coins collected during the month July will expire on 7th August (23:59 UK Time), Coins collected during the month of August will expire on the 7th September (23:59 UK Time), etc.). Any unused Coral Coins will be forfeited and not be re-issued.
- Eligible Players can redeem their Coral Coins for offers of their choice within the store found HERE.
- The Coral Coins awarded will be detailed in the ‘Offers’ page or Coral Coin Store in the ‘My Rewards’ section.
- Full Terms and Conditions of the Coral Coin Store can be found HERE.
- There is no cash alternative to the Coral Coin rewards.
OTHER IMPORTANT TERMS
- Promoter: LC International Limited registered in Gibraltar under the number 46808 and having its registered office at Suite 6, Atlantic Suites, Europort Avenue, Gibraltar.
- We may place restrictions on your account in order to comply with our legal and regulatory obligations, this could include deposit restrictions and restrictions on the bonus offers that you can participate in. We will not be responsible should these restrictions, which may include Safer Gambling measures, affect your ability to complete the requirements of this promotion and/or to release any bonus, benefits or prizes.
- The Promoter reserves the right to withdraw this Promotion from anyone who does not qualify and/or is excluded from receiving its offers or promotions under the General Website Terms & Conditions.
- Eligible Players with Euros (€) accounts are paid in a Euro value equivalent to GBP (£). For example, £10 cash = €10 cash.
- Any pending bonuses related to other bonus schemes remain unaffected and do not affect this Promotion.
- In the event of any suspicious, abusive or inappropriate or fraudulent game play/behaviour, the Promoter reserves the right to exclude players from this Promotion.
- In the event of any error or system failure, or any error in the crediting of funds, winnings, tickets or bonuses to a player’s account in connection with this Promotion, the Promoter reserves the right (acting reasonably) to cancel the Promotion and/or correct the error and withhold funds or winnings resulting from such error in accordance with out General Terms and Conditions.
- The Promoter reserves the right to change or end any promotion at any time, if required for legal and/or regulatory reasons, including where necessary to prevent fraud or other unlawful behaviour.