Try our World Cup Football Jackpot today, exclusively from Coral for this summer's matches from Brazil.
What is the Football Jackpot?
Simply predict the outcome of 15 matches of round 3 in Brazil and it could be your turn to scoop the Jackpot.
Pick your winners by 5:00pm Wednesday 18th June either online, mobile app or at your local Coral shop.
The Jackpot pool is always guaranteed to be at least £100,000.
How to play
- Simply mark your outcome in each game by clicking Home Win, Draw or Away Win
- Select your stake from £1 to £20 per line, multiplying by the number of lines gives you, your total stake
- Then click Place Bet and you are in with your chance to win
How to win
Correctly select the match result of all 15 matches to win a share of the World Cup Jackpot Pool
1st consolation dividend correctly select the match result of any 14 of the 15 matches to win a share of the 1st consolation dividend
2nd consolation dividend correctly select the match result of any 13 of the 15 matches to win a share of the 2nd consolation dividend
The minimum dividend regardless of the number of winning entries will be £1.10 to a £1 stake.
Pick more results to increase your chances
You can choose just one outcome in each match, although selecting 2 or more offers a greater chance of winning.
Bet Placement Guide
Once you have clicked place bet, a confirmation box will appear for you to view and print your selections.
You can also view your selection through your bet history.
Just click My Account > Bet History > Insert a date range > tick the Pools box then Display Results
- Coral customers aged 18 years or over
- Available online, on mobile app and in Coral shops.
- The World Cup Football Jackpot operates on 3 dates: 12th-17th June, 18th-22nd June & 23rd-26th June.
- The unit stake and minimum bet is £1. Permutations are accepted in whole £1 units only. Entries or permutations of less than whole £1s such as £1.25, £2.50 are not accepted
- Free bets cannot be placed on the World Cup Football Jackpot online or on mobile.
- Customers betting in other currencies will be charged the currency equivalent.
- Customers that correctly select the following shall be eligible to receive the corresponding prize: o the match result (home win, draw, or away win) of all 15 matches to win a share of the Jackpot Pool; or
- All bets must be placed before the advertised ‘Pool closure' time, which is the first scheduled kick-off time of the 15 matches on the entry slip. Any entries inadvertently accepted after the Pool has closed will be declared void with stakes refunded
- All matches will be settled on the official result after 90 minutes of play, including any ‘injury time'. Extra time and penalty shoot-outs shall not be included
- If a match is abandoned or postponed from its scheduled date or time but is then rescheduled to take place no later than the advertised kick-off time of the last match on the coupon in chronological order, then provided the match is played to completion at the re-arranged time all selections will stand
- Coral at its discretion may choose to underwrite the pool at any time to a minimum guaranteed return to either a single Winner or as a total Jackpot Pool.
- For the full terms of the Football Jackpot and how pools betting works click here
- The Football Jackpot is promoted and operated by Coral on 15 pre-selected football matches ("Pools") as advertised and available in Coral Shops and on the Coral website (coral.co.uk) ("Coral Website").
o the match result of any 14 of the 15 matches to win a share of the 1st consolation dividend; or
o the match result of any 13 of the 15 matches to win a share of the 2nd consolation dividend;