Welcome to the all-new Coral Poker Loyalty scheme.
You can now change your points for rakeback up to 30% directly from the poker download client, whenever you need it..
Rise up the VIP levels and you also be able to enter up to 3 great exclusive freerolls per week.
The table below outlines the points required for each VIP level , your level will be updated on a daily based on your play in the Calendar month.
|VIP Reward Level||1||2||3||4||5||6|
|Points required (Calendar month)||0||1||50||500||2,500||5,000|
|VIP Level||Points per €||Rakeback %|
Click here link to for a 5-point guide to cashing in your points.
As well as great cash rewards the higher your VIP level the greater freeroll offering we have for you:
- VIP 2 or above - £25 freeroll tournament every Tuesday evening
- VIP 4 or above - £100 freeroll tournament every Wednesday
- VIP 6 - £375 freeroll tournament every Thursday
Points are earned at €1 rake = 12.8points.
- VIP Levels
- VIP levels are updated daily and are based on the number of VIP points you accrue on a rolling 30 day basis.
- Your VIP level can be viewed in your "My Account" Section of the Poker Client.
- Entry into the £2k loyalty freerolls will be based on their VIP level as outlined in the above tables
- Points Cash In
- Points cash-ins are done on an ‘all or nothing' basis, with a minimum unit payout of €1
- The redemption rate varies dependent on VIP level as outlined in the above table
- Any points remaining worth less than €1 will be left in your account and will count towards your next cash-in
- Under no circumstances will points be exchanged by any other method than from the poker client facility
- Points that haven't been used after 6 months will be automatically removed
- Points Accrual
- At real cash tables, Points are awarded to players for each hand in which they contribute money to the pot. Points are not awarded if a hand is not raked. Points are also awarded based on the fees paid by the player when buying-in to a real cash tournament.
- VIP points have no value other than to determine your VIP level and to release bonus funds.
- Shop Points have no value, but can be redeemed for rewards at your VIP Level.
- Your Shop points balance is displayed in the Poker Client. Point balances are updated only after a hand or tournament has been completed.
- Your accrued points are updated real time.
- Freerolls or other free entry/token entry to tournaments does not count towards points.
- All points cannot be traded with, or transferred to, other customer accounts.
- The Poker Manager reserves the right to:
- amend the terms under which points may be accumulated, their relative value and worth, and how they may be utilised by the customers.
- reset to zero, the points of any customer inactive for at least 365 days (inactive = zero points generated in the period of 365 days.). This includes suspended accounts.