PROMOTIONAL TERMS & CONDITIONS
BEFORE CLAIMING THIS SLOTS TOURNAMENTS PROMOTION IT IS IMPORTANT THAT YOU READ THESE PROMOTIONAL TERMS & CONDITIONS CAREFULLY AS THEY CONTAIN IMPORTANT INFORMATION ABOUT THE TERMS ON WHICH THIS PROMOTION CAN BE CLAIMED. YOU WILL BE REQUIRED TO AGREE TO THESE PROMOTIONAL TERMS & CONDITIONS WHEN CLAIMING THIS SLOTS TOURNAMENTS PROMOTION. IN PARTICULAR, PLEASE FAMILIARISE YOURSELF WITH THE RESTRICTIONS, AS EXPLAINED BELOW.
These Promotion Terms & Conditions apply to this Slots Tournaments Promotion (the “Promotion”). They should be read alongside the General Casino Bonus Terms & Conditions and our General Website Terms & Conditions. These terms can be accessed HERE and HERE. We use some terminology in these Promotional Terms & Conditions that you may not be familiar with. You can find out what we mean when using key terms by visiting our jargon buster page HERE. Slots Tournaments FAQ HERE.
- The Promotion is available to Eligible Players (defined below) daily from 12.07.2021 until 02.08.2021 (the “Promotional Period”).
WHO QUALIFIES FOR THIS PROMOTION
- This Promotion is available to customers of coral.co.uk (the “Website”) who:
- have a verified Website account;
- are over 18 years old; and
- are eligible to receive Website promotions.
(an “Eligible Player”)
- An Eligible Player cannot enter the Promotion if they are accessing the Website from a restricted country. A list of countries from which an Eligible Player may access their Website account can be found HERE.
HOW TO PARTICIPATE IN THIS PROMOTION
- To participate in this Promotion an Eligible Player must:
- access the Slots Tournaments Lobby ;
- opt in (once per Eligible Player per Slot Tournament) (defined below);
- launch the Tournament Game (defined below) from the Slots Tournaments Lobby; and
- play the 30 Tournament Spins (defined below) in the Slot Tournament within the Tournament Duration (defined below).
- The opt in period for each Slot Tournament will open as soon as the tournament is visible to players on the schedule and close 10 minutes before end of the Tournament Duration. Times and tournament durations can be viewed on the Slots Tournaments lobby.
- Eligible Players that enter a Slot Tournament will all have an equal amount of Tournament Spins, of equal value.
- Eligible Players will collect points from Tournament Spins and will be entered on the leaderboard.
- Eligible Players who rank on the leaderboard will receive a reward
SLOTS TOURNAMENTS MECHANICS
- Slots tournaments will be held at three separate times each day from 14:00 until 23:00 (UK Time) during the Promotional Period (the “Slot Tournament”). Qualifying periods:
- Qualifying period 1: 14:00 (UK Time) to 17:00 (UK Time) every day.
- Qualifying period 2: 17:00 (UK Time) to 20:00 (UK Time) every day.
- Qualifying period 3: 20:00 (UK Time) to 23:00 (UK Time) every day.
- Each Slot Tournament will last for 3 hours (the “Tournament Duration”). It is not a requirement for an Eligible Player to remain in game for the whole Tournament Duration, only to use their Tournament Spins within this time.
- Each Slot Tournament will be for a specific slots game (the “Tournament Game”) in which a maximum of 30 spins will be allocated for every participating Eligible Player (the “Tournament Spins”).
- Each Tournament Spin displays a bet value of £1.00. This is solely a token and has no value either cash or otherwise.
- A winning outcome of any Tournament Spin will display winnings; they are for visual purposes only to show a ‘win’ for the purpose of collecting points. Any winnings displayed hold no value either as cash or otherwise.
- Eligible Players must play through the Tournament Spins to collect points to gain a ranking on the leaderboard.
- Only Tournament Spins played within the Tournament Duration will accumulate points.
- The result of each Tournament Spin will determine the points collected by the Eligible Player.
- Points are collected in three ways:
- 10 points for every Tournament Spin which has resulted as a win
- 40 points for three Tournament Spins in a row which have resulted as a loss
- 500 points for every Tournament Spin which has resulted as a win 10x the bet unit
- If the outcome of a Tournament Spin qualifies for more than one set of points, the Eligible Player will be awarded for the outcome with the highest value of points. For example, if an Eligible Player wins in a bonus round and the value is 10x the bet unit, the player will get 500 points. Please note that the player will not receive an additional 10 points for the Tournament Spin that resulted in a win.
- The Tournament Game will display to the Eligible Player, in real time, their collected points plus their rank on the leaderboard. The leaderboard and Eligible Players’ rankings are only finalised at the end of the Slot Tournament once the Tournament Duration has completed.
- An Eligible Player can return to real money play at any time by clicking on the ‘Play For Real’ button. Real money bets will not contribute to the Slot Tournament.
- If the Eligible Player leaves or is disconnected from the Slot Tournament, the Eligible Player is able to resume play by re-entering from the Slots Tournaments lobby to continue to use their remaining Tournament Spins, as long as the Tournament Duration has not ended.
- If the Slot Tournament finishes while an Eligible Player is in-game: players will be notified via an in-game message.
- If Eligible Players are in the middle of an unfinished Tournament Spin once the Tournament Duration has ended, it will complete but will not collect points.
- If an Eligible Player does not use all the Tournament Spins within the Tournament Duration, the remaining Tournament Spins will be forfeited.
- Eligible Players could hit a bonus or free spins round within their Tournament Spins. If the Eligible Player has not completed their bonus or free spin rounds within the Tournament Duration, points will not be collected.
- The leaderboard will reset after each Slot Tournament.
- Slots Tournaments taking place each day from Monday to Sunday during the Promotional Period will pay out 1000 ranking positions per tournament.
- At the end of each Slot Tournament, Eligible Players who have gained a ranking in the leaderboard will receive a reward.
- Rewards available include; Cash, Casino Bonuses and Free Spins. Each Slot Tournament will pay out one type of reward. Details of the rewards will be displayed on the Slots Tournaments Lobby.
- Tournament Games Schedule: can be found on the Slots Tournaments Lobby.
|1000 Places per Tournament|
|Date||14:00 – 17:00||17:00 – 20:00||20:00 – 23:00|
|Monday||Well Well Well Buckets of Gold||Vaults of Steal||Big Banker|
|Tuesday||Rainbow Rewards||Balls 2: Extra Time||Fiery Wilds|
|Wednesday||Well Well Well||Big Banker||Cake off|
|Thursday||Vaults of Steal||Rainbow Rewards||Well Well Well|
|Friday||Fiery Wilds||Big Banker||Rainbow Rewards|
|Saturday||Well Well Well||Fiery Wilds||Big Banker|
|Sunday||Cake Off||Balls 2: Extra Time||Big Banker|
REWARDS SPECIFIC TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- Eligible Players that are still in-game (real or free mode) will receive a pop-up at the end of the Slot Tournament Duration confirming their finishing position on the leaderboard.
- If the Eligible player is not in-game when the Slot Tournament finishes, they will need to return to the Slots Tournaments lobby ‘See Your Results’ to confirm their leaderboard ranking.
- Winning Eligible Players will receive an inbox message at the end of the Slot Tournament giving full details and the value of their reward. An Eligible Player will also be able to find full details and value of the credited reward on the either the Offers page, which shows free spins and casino bonuses, or the Promo History page which shows cash rewards.
- Rewards will be credited to Eligible Players Website accounts automatically within an hour of the Slot Tournament ending. In the event of any technical difficulties, the rewards will be credited by 6pm the following day.
- Cash Rewards awarded will be a minimum of £0.50 to a maximum of £50.00.
- Cash Rewards carry no wagering requirements and will be issued automatically to an Eligible Player’s Website account balance.
- Casino Bonuses awarded will be a minimum of £1.00 to a maximum of £50.00.
- Any Casino Bonuses awarded as part of this Promotion carry 1x wagering requirement.
- Casino Bonuses will be valid for 48 hours from the day of the credit. After 48 hours the Casino Bonus and the Pending Winnings will be void.
- Casino Bonuses won from this Promotion are to be used on the game specified on the reward and will not be valid on any other slot or game.
- Free Spins awarded will be a minimum of 3 to a maximum of 100.
- Free Spins will have a minimum value per spin of 10p to a maximum value per spin of 20p.
- Free Spins must be used within 48 hours from the day of credit, otherwise they will expire.
- Free Spins may only be used on the relevant game for the day as specified on the Slots Tournaments lobby.
- Winnings from Free Spins will be credited as cash. There are no wagering requirements to the winnings.
- There is no cash alternative to the Free Spins.
- An Eligible Player can withdraw winnings credited to their Website account but in order to do so, the Website account must be fully verified.
OTHER IMPORTANT TERMS
- Promoter: LC International Limited (Suite 6, Atlantic Suites, Gibraltar).
- The Promoter reserves the right to withdraw this Promotion from anyone who does not qualify or is excluded from our offers or promotions under the General Website Terms & Conditions.
- The Promoter may place restrictions on your account, including deposit restrictions, in order to comply with its legal and regulatory obligations. The Promoter will not be responsible should these restrictions affect your ability to complete the requirements of the Promotion and/or to release any bonus, benefits or prizes.
- The Promoter reserves the right to change or end any Promotion at any time, if required for legal and/or regulatory reasons.
- The General Casino Bonus Terms & Conditions also apply to all of your Active Bonuses and include additional restrictions on your use of this Promotion.
- Where the Promoter suspects that a player is guilty of fraudulent activity, the Promoter reserves the right to suspend or remove that player from the Promotion, and/or suspend that player’s account and/or suspend the Promotion pending further investigation.