We're giving away an estimated $60k a week in our brand new sit n go multiplier promotion.
The more sit n goes you play, the more points you will earn and the greater your share of the amazing prizes.
Each promotional cycle lasts for one calendar week, (Monday 00:00 to Sunday 23:59).
Here's how to earn your points and prizes:
1 point = $0.1c in fee generated
There are 13 different levels, each with an entry threshold of the minimum number of points needs to reach that level.
Each level is a spread of points, with one prize.
Players can accelerate their points accumulation by playing a minimum amount of SNGs in the promotional period. There are 6 different SNG milestones (minimums) which make up the multiplier.
|5||400||1,749||$1 cash and $10 Freeroll|
An increase in the number of points a player gains for playing the SNG can be influenced by playing a minimum number of SNG's in the promotional week. The more SNGs you play as a minimum, the higher the multiplier you will receive.
The $1, $2, $5 and $10 SNG free-rolls are tables of 10 players each.
Players, who end up in level 5, will receive a guaranteed prize of $1 AND gain entry into the $10 SNG freerolls.
Each promotional cycle lasts for one calendar week, (Monday 00:00 to Sunday 23:59)
After one week has passed, all points are zeroed out, final payments are made and it starts again
Initially, we would like to run the promotion twice in the next 6 months;
1) Cycle 1 - Monday April 1st 2013 to Sunday April 21st 2013 (3 week block)
a. Week 1 – 1st to 7th April 2013 inclusive
b. Week 2 – 8th to 14th April 2013 inclusive
c. Week 3 – 15th to 21st April 2013 inclusive
2) Cycle 2 - Monday June 3rd 2013 to Sunday June 23rd 2013 (3 week block)
a. Week 1 – 3rd to 9th June 2013 inclusive
b. Week 2 – 10th to 16th June 2013 inclusive
c. Week 3 – 17th to 23rd June 2013 inclusive
- Promotion open to real money Coral.co.uk customers aged 18+ who are resident in any country where the promoter accepts customers.
- This promotion includes HU, Double-Ups and regular SNGs but EXCLUDES jackpot SNGs
- $0.1c in fee generated = 1 point
- Each promotional cycle lasts for one calendar week
- A promotional calendar week is defined as starting at 00:00 on a Monday, and ending at 23:59 on the following Sunday, 7 days later.
- There are 13 different levels a player can reach, with different cash prizes.
- Prizes for levels 1-4 are free-rolls only ($1, $2 and $5 respectively)
- Players who end up in level 5, will receive a guaranteed prize of $1 AND gain entry into the $10 SNG free-rolls
- The $1, $2, $5 & $10 SNG free-rolls are tables of 10 players each.
- When a player reaches a certain level, they are guaranteed a cash prize and/or entry into a free-roll SNG
- The value of each point in terms of cash prizes, varies according to the level reached
- There is a minimum points target to reach before a player can progress to the next level.
- The cash prize is constant until a player reaches the next level. For example, a player who accumulates between 400 and 1,749 points is classified as reaching level 5. In this instance, the cash prize is $1 guaranteed and free entry into a $10 SNG Free-roll table with 10 players
- Players can accelerate their points accumulation by reaching a certain minimum number of SNGs played milestones – the multiplier;
a. Play a minimum of 5 SNGs in a week, and your points will be x 2
b. Play a minimum of 10 SNGs in a week, and your points will be x 3
c. Play a minimum of 15 SNGs in a week, and your points will be x 4
d. Play a minimum of 20 SNGs in a week, and your points will be x 5
e. Play a minimum of 30 SNGs in a week, and your points will be x 6
f. Play a minimum of 35 SNGs in a week, and your points will be x 7
- After one week has passed, all points are zeroed out, final payments are made and the promotional week starts again
- A player will only be qualified for one prize level, i.e. the highest level they achieved.
- A player can only earn one multiplier each week, dependent on which minimum milestone they reach
- A player can register for the promotion after the promotional week has started and up to 23:00 on Sunday (i.e. the last day of that promotional week), and all his SNG activity for that week will count towards the promotion.
- If the player registers AFTER 23:00 on the Sunday after the promotional week has started, he will not receive a score/prize for that promotional week
- If a player registers only in the second week of the promotion, his SNG activities for the first week will not count towards the promotion.
- Once a player registers for cycle 1, they will remain registered until the end of the cycle.
- A player must re-register for the next cycle. They will NOT be automatically registered for it.
- Prizes will be paid within 48 hours from the end of each week.
- Coral reserves the right to refuse payment to any player which is found colluding/slow playing
- All decisions made by Coral are final.