Exclusive to Coral, pick 5 numbers and the Million Pound Number for your chance to win £1m on the Health lottery Bet
It's easy to place a bet and only costs £1 per line:
- Select the draw or draws on which you wish to bet
- Choose up to the next 10 draws
- For each line, choose the main 5 numbers from a total 1 - 50 (main pick)
- Click to select the Million Pound Number from the remaining numbers
- Undecided? You can use our Lucky Dip
- Add as many lines as you would like to bet on
- Place your bet with a simple click*
*You need to be a registered Coral customer to place a bet on the numbers drawn in the Health Lottery Bet
The draw is held weekly on:
Wednesday, 7:45pm. Bets can be placed up until 7.30pm
Saturday, 7:45pm. Bets can be placed up until 7:30pm
All bets on the Health Lottery Bet are settled based on the official draw of the Health Lottery and prizes are as follow:
The ‘Health Lottery' bet is a fixed odds bet offered by Coral on the outcome of a selected Health Lottery Draw for a minimum unit stake of £1. For the avoidance of doubt it is not a direct entry into the respective ‘official' Health Lottery Draw itself.
- Customers must be aged 18 or over and have an account with Coral Interactive
- To bet on the outcome of the selected draw, customers will have to choose 5 numbers from 1 - 50 balls plus a different 'Million Pound Number' from the remaining 45 numbers
- Settlement of all bets will be determined by the ‘official' result of the respective Health Lottery Draw, which takes place at 7:45pm every Wednesday and Saturday evening and is broadcast on Channel 5 at approximately 9.55pm (according to TV schedule)
- Bets are accepted up to 15 minutes before the start of each draw (i.e. normally 7.30pm). Any bet accepted after this time will be declared ‘void' with stake refunded, unless Coral is satisfied that the bet was placed before the draw started.
- Any winnings will be paid out in accordance with the prize structure as further set below:
- There is no sharing of prizes in the event of multiple winners. Higher unit stakes are accepted with winnings increased in proportion up to the maximum payout of £1,000,000 per customer, customer group or customers acting together as a syndicate, per draw.
- Bets on The Health Lottery Bet cannot be combined with any other betting event and if accepted in error will be declared void.
- All bets are accepted and processed in accordance with our General Sporting & Betting Rules and the Terms & Conditions.
- Coral may share details of customers betting on The Health Lottery Jackpot with The Health Lottery who may then contact customers directly to promote The Health Lottery and its products and services. If you do not wish us to share your details with The Health Lottery you can simply opt out by contacting firstname.lastname@example.org. When emailing please include "Health Lottery Opt Out" in the subject line of the email.