All of our customers deserve to be rewarded, so for every £10 staked on any of our fantastic games, you too will be rewarded with Comp Points which can be exchanged for Cash. It's that simple, the more you stake, the more Comp Points you will receive and the more cash you can redeem!
Redeem for Cash
Once your Comp Points balance reaches 100, you can instantly redeem these for real cash! You can choose exactly how many Comp Points to redeem and immediately see the cash in your account. A minimum of 100 CPs can be redeemed, increasing in denominations of 10.
100 Comp Points is equivalent to £1.00 in cash, however, customers with a VIP tier of Bronze or above will qualify for even better exchange rates. Details of our VIP Loyalty Scheme can be found by clicking here.
How to Earn Points
|Product||Comp Points per £10 Stake|
|All Slot Games||2|
|All Other Games||1|
As soon as you start playing any real money games you will automatically receive Comp Points. These are updated in real time and you can view your current total once logged in through ‘My Account'. All our slot games offer double Comp Points, and don't forget to see our offers page for the latest offers.
Comp Points Terms and Conditions
- Comp Points are earned by staking real money on any of the games under the 'Casino', 'Live Casino' or 'Games' pages on Coral.co.uk, or any of the games located on the Coral Download casino and Mobile app.
- Your Comp Points balance is displayed under the ‘My Reward Status' section of the rewards page or within the ‘My Account' section on the website.
- Comp Points are updated in real time.
- Comp Points can only be redeemed for cash rewards at the relevant conversion level which is dependent on your VIP level.
- Comp Points cannot be traded with, or transferred to, other customer accounts.
- Play on the following games will not earn Comp Points per stake:
- The Table Games: Blackjack Switch, Blackjack Surrender Multihand, and Lucky Blackjack
- The Slot Games: 60 seconds, Chinese Kitchen, Dice Twister, Silent Samurai, Sultans Fortune, Ugga Bugga, and all Slots Doubles.
- All Video Poker Doubles
- Please note: this offer does not apply to gameplay on Coral Live Casino
- The Casino Management reserves the right to:
- Amend the terms under which Comp Points may be accumulated, their relative value and worth, and how they may be utilised by the customers
- Reset to zero, the points of any inactive customer or any customer who has not redeemed Comp Points for at least 31 days (inactive = zero Comp Points generated in the period of 31 consecutive days). Comp Points will be reset to zero should an account become closed or suspended for any reason.
- Coral reserves the right to remove the ability to convert Comp Points from any players deemed to be attempting to abuse any promotional offer.
VIP Loyalty Program Terms and Conditions and How to redeem your Comp Points
- Priority tiers can be increased or decreased at any time depending on activity, however, as a minimum, accounts will be reviewed each calendar month.
- Your Priority level can be viewed under the ‘My Reward Status' section of the ‘My Account' page on the website.
- We reserve the right to amend Priority Tiers at any time for any reason, and to exclude or remove all benefits from customers at any time for any reason.
- Please see specific promotion Terms and Conditions for each available offer via your Offers Page.