GamCare the UK's National centre for information, advice and practical help regarding the social impact of gambling, is pleased to award Gala Coral Interactive with GamCare Certification to acknowledge their achievement in implementing the GamCare Player Protection Code of Practice for Remote Gambling in relation to Gala and Coral (Gibraltar and UK) gaming services.
Gala Coral has achieved high standards in player protection and social responsibility and recognises the need to assist their customers to play responsibly. To achieve GamCare Certification, Gala Coral Interactive has implemented the following practices:
- Age verification systems.
- Controls for customer spend
- Self exclusion options for players
- Information about responsible gambling and sources of advice and support
- Training for customer services in problem gambling awareness and social responsibility
- Consultation with GamCare when developing new technologies and products
- Support for the work GamCare carries out in addressing the social impact of gambling
For information about GamCare Certification and to find out who is GamCare Certified please visit: