You can now watch live Football, Tennis, Snooker, Rugby and Basketball for FREE on your PC with Coral Live Stream Sports.
Wherever you see the Coral Live Stream icon next to an event, you can watch that event live from your PC.
With over 5,000 events streamed for free.
For information on Coral Live Stream Racing click here
How do I watch Coral Live Stream Sports?
To watch Coral Live Stream Sports simply:
- Login and ensure you have a positive balance on your account.
- Click on any event that has the Coral Live Stream icon next to it and streaming will start 2 minutes before the event starts.
Can I watch Coral Live Stream Sports from a mobile device?
Currently only FOOTBALL and TENNIS are available
Can I view Coral Live Stream in a bigger window?
Coral Live Stream Sports can be viewed in two sizes, it can be viewed from the event in the top right hand side position below the betslip, or it can be viewed in a larger window by clicking the 'Pop Out' icon in the player.
- Coral Live Stream Sports is a free service for Coral account holders.
- You need to be logged into Coral.co.uk.
- You need to have a positive real money balance.
The minimum system requirements for watching Coral Live Stream Sports are:
- Windows 2000, XP or Vista.
- You must have Flash installed on your PC. Click here to download the latest version from Adobe.
- Broadband internet connection (Speed of 500 kbps or higher)
- Firewall must be configured to accept the streaming content
- If in doubt please contact your Internet Service Provider for more information.
- Viewing restrictions apply to IP addresses located in the event's host country.
- Coral Live Stream Sports service is provided for information and entertainment purposes only and we cannot be responsible for the accuracy of any information relayed.