Here at Coral we love animals as much as we love bingo so what better way to combine the two than by offering you the chance to win a Bingo Bonus courtesy of your pet! It doesn't matter if you have a pooch from Peckham, a Cockatoo from Clacton or an Elephant from Everton – if you have a cute pet we'd love to see it.
Simply send us a picture, the name of your pet and your Bingo Nickname to firstname.lastname@example.org and we'll pick a winner from all entries received at the end of each month.
This is January's winner – Skye
Congratulations to Skye's owner ‘pixiephyll0926'. Thanks for all the entries.
The winning pet, whether it be an alligator called Trevor or a zebra named Debra, will be drawn at the end of the month and crowned the winner of "Pet of the Month" with a lovely £20 voucher for himself/herself. What's more, the winner's owner will receive a lovely treat of their own – a £15 Bingo Bonus totally FREE!*
Let's get this ‘Cat'walk going! You'd be barking mad to miss it.
Expand for full Terms and Conditions
- Promotion open to all coral.co.uk customers aged 18+ who are resident in the UK
- Pet of the Month promotion will start from 30th October 2013 23:59:59 GMT.
- Customer can only submit one picture each month to be in for a chance to win the promotion.
- Winner will be announced at Coral Bingo on this dedicated page.
- Winner will be sent out a £20 Voucher within 14 working days, you cannot exchange the Voucher for Cash or any other alternative.
- Bingo Bonus will be awarded upon Coral Bingo announcing the winner.
- The bingo bonus money can only be spent on bingo tickets.
- Bonus funds are valid for 14 days after credit. The bonus will cease to be valid if it has not been used by the end of this period and any remaining bonus funds will be removed from your account.
- There are no wagering requirements.
- We reserve the right to remove the promotion at any time.
- The winning photo will be used onsite.
- For additional promotional terms, please click here
- Promoter: Coral Interactive (Gibraltar) Limited, Gibraltar.